Monday, March 15, 2010

G-BABY


Loving you has been the joy of my life.
Smooth roads turned rocky for us quickly
And you stayed.
Our love grew stronger in the strife.

Sent from a wish I blew to the heavens, you came to me.
You came to save me before I knew I needed it.
You came to carry me through tragic times
And challenges I had yet to foresee.

You loved me when no one else would.
When my sister died it was you who stood behind me catching my fall.
You’ve done for me all and more than even you thought you could.
You came to hold me every time I called.

I am both a child and a woman in your arms.
You rock and comfort me with your strength and tenderness.
You stand against the world that means to harm.
I am your angel, your Princess, and I am clearly your mess.

You saved me, carried me, more days than I can thank you for.
I am here for you whenever you need me my sweet man.
I promise, I promise I’m yours, I’m here forever more.
I will do for you everything that I can.

Loving you has been the joy of my life.
Our love grew stronger in the strife.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog It is positive and I like the songs you have, I am a follower now!.
    Tati
    http://Groovybabyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete